Abstract submission instructions
Abstracts for NDE & CM and NDT Progress should be written in English.
Abstracts for Defektoskopie should be written in Czech or English.
Submitted abstracts must be original. Abstracts previously published or presented at an international scientific meeting cannot be submitted.
Fill in the submitting and presenting author's name and e-mail address properly - these contact details will serve for further correspondence with the author(s).
- Acceptation email will be sent to the submitting author. The further communication will be directed to the presenting author.
The presenting author could be only one author. The presenting author must register for the conference.
- Presenting author can present only one abstract at each conference part (NDE&CM for Safety, NDT in Progress, Defektoskopie). In case of presenting, one abstract in more conference parts, the presenting author should choose the registration fee for the whole conference. Registration fee must be paid for each additional presentation.
Please indicate the appropriate topic of the presentation.
Please indicate the preferred form of the presentation (Oral/Poster). Please note, that programme committee reserves the right to change the preferred form of the presentation.
The abstract title should have no more than 20 words.
The length of the body of the abstract should be between 200-400 words.
One picture could be submitted as a supportive document to the abstract. Maximum size of the picture is 5MB.
Keywords: Please add only the most appropriate keywords. Please separate keywords by semicolon. Minimum is 5 keywords and Maximum 10 keywords.
Authors of accepted abstracts will be asked to submit the final proceedings before the conference.
- The final proceedings will be published in the NDT.net Open Access Archive.
- Abstract Submission Open – March 1, 2021
- Abstract Submission Deadline – May 14, 2021
- Letter of acceptance – 14 days after the submission and no later than on June 7, 2021
- Submission of final Proceedings – August 30, 2021