The workshop is traditionally focused on the presentation and discussion of new emerging trends in selected areas of NDT. Main topics of the Workshop will cover (not only):
- Acoustic & ultrasonic methods; acoustic emission; guided waves; phased arrays
- Radiographic methods; infrared & terahertz waves testing
- Electromagnetic & magnetic methods; optical methods & defects imaging
- Signal & Image processing; nonlinear methods; inverse problems; time reversal
- Structural health and condition monitoring (SHM/CM)
- Numerical simulations and modeling in NDT/NDE
- NDT for Industry 4.0 and additive manufacturing
Specialists in all CM, NDE/NDT topical areas are welcome to showcase their applications and findings. Recent developments in the area of education, certification, accreditation and standardization will be also discussed.
Conference structure: Invited Keynote lectures on Various NDT and CM Topics, Regular Parallel Sessions in all NDT, NDE and CM methods and application areas.
- Power Generation and Energy Resources (Nuclear, Fossil, Regenerating)
- Chemical / Petrochemical industry
- Pressure Vessels and Pipelines (Production and In-Service Inspection)
- Transportation (Railway, Aeronautic and Aerospace, Marine)
- Wood and pulp industry
- Residual Life Prognosis
- Process Monitoring and Control
- Welding and Bonds
- Science and Research of Materials characterization
- Microstructure Fracture and Degradation of Materials
- Concrete Structural Health and Condition Monitoring
- Structural and Machine Health Monitoring
- Artificial Intelligence in Diagnostics and Monitoring
- Condition Based Maintenance
- Public Safety
- Conservation and Restoration in Art and Architecture
- General Education
- Training and Certification Standardization etc.
This event will be organized as an 51st international annual meeting of the Czech society for NDT. The conference is aimed at all topics of non-destructive testing and condition monitoring of materials and structures in all areas of technical activities. All technical papers at the conference will be presented in Czech or Slovak (potentially in English and Russian) languages.
- The conference is aimed at all topics of non-destructive testing and condition monitoring of materials and structures in all areas of technical activities.