NDT & CM for Safety
Recent developments in the area of education, certification, accreditation and standardization will be also discussed. Specialists in all CM, NDE/NDT topical areas are welcome to showcase their applications and findings. Attendees from different industrial and research branches are invited to exchange information, experience, and knowledge, explore new ideas and benefit from the expertise of other practitioners, engineers, scientists, and students.
Conference structure: Invited Keynote lectures on Various NDT and CM Topics, Regular Parallel Sessions in all NDT, NDE and CM methods and application areas.
- Power Generation and Energy Resources (Nuclear, Fossil, Regenerating)
- Chemical / Petrochemical industry
- Pressure Vessels and Pipelines (Production and In-Service Inspection)
- Transportation (Railway, Aeronautic and Aerospace, Marine)
- Wood and pulp industry
- Residual Life Prognosis
- Process Monitoring and Control
- Welding and Bonds
- Science and Research of Materials characterization
- Microstructure Fracture and Degradation of Materials
- Concrete Structural Health and Condition Monitoring
- Structural and Machine Health Monitoring
- Artificial Intelligence in Diagnostics and Monitoring
- Condition Based Maintenance
- Public Safety
- Conservation and Restoration in Art and Architecture
- General Education
- Training and Certification Standardization etc.